Issues uninstalling Malwarebytes

My whole system went haywire after installing Malwarebytes. That's not even the biggest issue - I was completely unable to uninstall the Malwarebytes Trial version. Through Windows, it would hang up after clicking reinstall every time. If you do a quick Google search you will see this is a very common problem. I would recommend anyone who cares about their system security to avoid Malwarebytes - and ESPECIALLY the paid version. Can't understand why anyone would pay for this scam program. 

18 minutes ago, ofdoor13 said:

My whole system went haywire after installing Malwarebytes. That's not even the biggest issue - I was completely unable to uninstall the Malwarebytes Trial version. Through Windows, it would hang up after clicking reinstall every time. If you do a quick Google search you will see this is a very common problem. I would recommend anyone who cares about their system security to avoid Malwarebytes - and ESPECIALLY the paid version. Can't understand why anyone would pay for this scam program. 

Do you want to fix the issues or remove it?

• AdvancedSetup changed the title to Issues uninstalling Malwarebytes