False Positive: Trading Station

jharari

Hello, I am a software program manager working for FXCM.com, an online broker regulated in the UK and Australia

We recently pushed an update to our Trading Station platform and we got feedback from Sales that clients who have Malwarebytes antivirus are complaining of issues installing the update. It seems that Malwarebytes is throwing up a false positive.

Please see https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f55bf018621a8982ff35dbffa3d9b2817761315292f4fe136e95a7ea0e9cc500/detection

Malwarebytes is the only one that is throwing an error, and even the supposed adware is called not-a-virus, not sure why this is happening

I would greatly appreciate if you can remove this false positive from your database so our clients using your services can continue to use their platform normally, thank you

Joe Harari Software Program Manager, FXCM.

1015835068_FXTS2Install(4).zip

2 minutes ago, jharari said:

I would greatly appreciate if you can remove this false positive from your database so our clients using your services can continue to use their platform normally, thank you

The file you attached is not detected by the installed versions of Malwarebytes.