MalwareBytes sometimes shows comprimised blocked when running minecraftserv

CallumKoolaid

im running a minecraft server for me and a couple friends and for them to connect i had to allow port 25565 through my firewall so they can join and do some port forwarding, but i get some alerts saying comprimised website blocked and it is a incomming conection with the port 25565 when there are more than 1 players on my server so is this a false possitive or is it something else? 

it also says the file is javaw which minecraft uses 

i have attatched the log below 

Spoiler
Spoiler

log.txt

• Staff
15 minutes ago, CallumKoolaid said:

im running a minecraft server for me and a couple friends and for them to connect i had to allow port 25565 through my firewall so they can join and do some port forwarding, but i get some alerts saying comprimised website blocked and it is a incomming conection with the port 25565 when there are more than 1 players on my server so is this a false possitive or is it something else? 

it also says the file is javaw which minecraft uses 

i have attatched the log below 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

log.txt 703 B · 2 downloads

Hello- This is an IP block: 51.15.119.171 | Scaleway | AbuseIPDB

This IP address has been reported a total of 1,475 times from 49 distinct sources. 51.15.119.171 was first reported on February 7th 2022, and the most recent report was 1 hour ago.

You can add it to exclusions if it's interfering with your gaming.