Fraud Risk Warning of IP addresses

spike1a3
Go to solution Solved by gatortail,

Hi, 

I recently did a speed test of my connection with my ISP. The speed test listed DataCamp, LTD as the location of where my IP was coming from. There are fraud alerts against Datacamp and when I searched the IP address this is what it came back with. 

P Address 37.19.200.138
Country US US
Fraud Score
IP Reputation
99 - High Risk
Fraud Scores are enhanced by passing additional details through our API and CSV batch checks.
Mail SPAM Block List Blacklisted IP Reported as Blacklisted
Proxy/VPN Detection Proxy/VPN Proxy/VPN Detected
This IP address appears to be a high risk proxy connection.
Bot Activity Please sign up to view the bot status data point.
Abuse Velocity New Please upgrade to view this data point.
City Dallas
Region TX
Hostname unn-37-19-200-138.datapacket.com
ISP Datacamp Limited
ASN AS212238
Organization Datacamp Limited
Time Zone America/Chicago
Latitude 32.77999878
Longitude -96.81999969
CIDR IP Address Subnet

37.19.200.0/24

There are several IP addresses directly related to the IP addresses given out by Malwarebytes Privacy. Please let me know what is going on? 

Scott Overfield

IP Fraud Alert.pdf

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

I open Malwarebytes Privacy, I turn it on, it gives me an IP address based on the area I pick. I then did a speed test to my ISP's website. The Speedtest says the ISP it's coming from is DataCamp, Ltd. I google Datacamp, LTD and it is flagged by scamalytics.com as a fraud risk. The IP address that was given to me by Malwarebytes Privacy is one listed as blacklisted. I do another search of the IP address and it also lists it as High Risk. Two different websites, probably more list the IP address as dangerous. I get concerned and turn your VPN off and then seek answers to my question since as you might have caught on, the IP addresses and ISP you are usi

High Risk
← Lowest Risk
Highest Risk →

Fraud Score: 64
We consider Datacamp Limited to be a potentially high fraud risk ISP, by which we mean that web traffic from this ISP potentially poses a high risk of being fraudulent. Other types of traffic may pose a different risk or no risk. They operate 158,587 IP addresses, almost all of which are running anonymizing VPNs, servers, and public proxies. They manage IP addresses for organisations including DataCamp Limited, Cdn77 NYC, and Cdn77 LAX. Scamalytics see high levels of web traffic from this ISP across our global network, some of which is, in our view, fraudulent. We apply a risk score of 64/100 to Datacamp Limited, meaning that of the web traffic where we have visibility, approximately 64% is suspected to be potentially fraudulent.
IP Fraud Risk API
{
  "ip":"212.102.63.65",
  "score":"100",
  "risk":"very high"
}

IPs by Service

The percentage of Datacamp Limited IP addresses which point to servers hosting high risk services:

Anonymizing VPN 54%
Tor Exit Node 0%
Server 45%
Public Proxy 1%
Web Proxy 0%

Percentage IPs by Country

The percentage of Datacamp Limited IP addresses which fall under each country:

United States 33%

ng are showing up as high risk. I hope that covers it.