Help Needed - Getting RTP Detection - Outbound

Go to solution Solved by GARYJONESY,

hi, I am having a problem tracking down this RTP Detection .. I m getting it a few times a day 

I have attached logs below , and apprecaite any help to have this removed 

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\Windows\System32\WWAHost.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, , 

-Website Data-
Category: Phishing
Domain: jujubalinux01.jujubasoftware.com
IP Address: 104.26.9.178
Port: 80
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Windows\System32\WWAHost.exe

image.png

malware.txt FRST.txt Addition.txt AdwCleaner[C02].txt

Hi :welcome: I will guide you. 

This scan you can start & once it is under way, you can leave the machine alone & let it run over-night. No need to keep watch once it starts the actual scan run. 

Next, This will be a check with ESET Onlinescanner for viruses, other malware, adwares, & potentially unwanted applications.

Go to https://download.eset.com/com/eset/tools/online_scanner/latest/esetonlinescanner.exe

It will start a download of "esetonlinescanner.exe"

• Save the file to your system, such as the Downloads folder, or else to the Desktop.
  • Go to the saved file, and double click it to get it started.

• When presented with the initial ESET options, click on "Computer Scan".
  • Next, when prompted by Windows, allow it to start by clicking Yes
  • When prompted for scan type, Click on Full scan

Look at & tick ( select ) the radio selection "Enable ESET to detect and quarantine potentially unwanted applications" and click on Start scan button.

• Have patience. The entire process may take an hour or more. There is an initial update download.

There is a progress window display. You may step away from machine &. Let it be.  That is, once it is under way, you should leave it running.  It will run for several hours.

• At screen "Detections occured and resolved" click on blue button "View detected results"
  • On next screen, at lower left, click on blue "Save scan log"
  • View where file is to be saved. Provide a meaningful name for the "File name:"
  • On last screen, set to Off (left) the option for Periodic scanning
  • Click "save and continue"
  • Please attach the report file so I can review

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following to help you better protect your computer and privacy Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you