Ransomware kicks me out of WooPos

DeanNSR

I have been getting Ransomware attacks lately, Malwarebytes Premium has been blocking them. It only happens when I’m in WooPos product screen and linking with WooCommerce (adding/editing items for the web). When the notification pops up about the attack, I get kicked out of WooPos, the WooPos icon on my desktop disappears and I can’t log in to WooPos. I have to run WooPossetup.exe and reinstall to get back in. It has been happening since July 1 (11 times).

Seems to be attacking C:\Progam Files (x86)\Woo Ecommerce\WooPOS\WooPOS.exe

WooPos - Our download link is: https://woopos.com/download/

13 minutes ago, DeanNSR said:

I have been getting Ransomware attacks lately, Malwarebytes Premium has been blocking them.

You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location

image.png

RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged

image.png

If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available.

image.png

Thank you

Yes, I see the logs. But that does not answer the question as to why I get kicked out of WooPos. Malwarebytes is quarantining the ransomware, but why does it kick me out of my program, remove the icon and require a reinstall of the program.