Unable to stop malwarebytes

is it normal i don't have a tray application for malwarebyte? My dad installed that on my PC for idk what reason and i really don't like it, I know this is a safe program but i don't like how it act on my computer like having pop-up to buy premium or having that thing that can't be stopped by task manager because it say *access denied* and sure i understand now why it can't but i still don't like it, i feel like if my computer wasn't mine anymore so i really wanna delete all traces of it but i don't have the tray application to do so. any other tips to fix that and make malwarebyte disappear from my computer until the end of the universe?

1 minute ago, a110d2 said:

so i really wanna delete all traces of it but i don't have the tray application to do so. any other tips to fix that and make malwarebyte disappear from my computer until the end of the universe?

Lets use the  support tool and do a clean uninstall

Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.

Please close all browsers and programs before running the tool.

Once done it will attempt to reinstall both Malwarebytes and Privacy VPN. Pleases exit out of the installs then restart the computer.

image.png.2b599fbf15110d240a2863021eb20c1b.png