Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

False positive while using browser guard - *.goldcore.com

Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

While using Browser Guard our websites are being blocked.

This is troublesome, today one of the clients pointed us he cant reach out news page - hxxps://news.goldcore.com/inflation-is-now-out-of-control-of-central-banks/

While investigating I see the same for our main site and trading platform hxxps://www.goldcore.com and hxxps://myaccount.goldcore.com

Please whitelist our websites (*.goldcore.com) so clients experience is not disturbed.

malwarebytes - goldcore.com.png

malwarebytes - myaccount.goldcore.com.png

malwarebytes - news.goldcore.com.png

malwarebytes - www.goldcore.com.png

• Solution

This was fixed earlier this morning (which you are likely already aware of).  I forgot to address it here.  I apologize for that.  I just confirmed the site is accessible.  The block affected all subdomains on the goldcore.com domain, so they should all be working properly.

• Thanks 1

• gonzo locked this topic