How to ADD another year's subscription to existing subscription???

I took advantage of Malwarebyte's promotion today and bought another year of premium.  But my existing subscription doesn't expire until September. Should I enter the NEW activation keys NOW or in September when my current subscription expires?   I just checked my subscriptions in my Malwarebytes account and see that the NEW year subscription expires in JUNE of next year.....it can't be added to the rest of my current subscription???  UGH.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

24 minutes ago, mary896 said:

I just checked my subscriptions in my Malwarebytes account and see that the NEW year subscription expires in JUNE of next year.

That is correct, time starts at time of purchase.

24 minutes ago, mary896 said:

it can't be added to the rest of my current subscription???

I suggest you contact support to see what they can do for you. Support are the only ones that can assist with licensing issues.

We have no access or control here on the forums.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

Thank you for the GREAT info Porthos....I submitted a help request ticket and we'll see what happens.  I guess I can always cancel the recent subscription purchase and let my current subscription expire in Sept as scheduled.  Thanks again for your excellent info and assistance!!  Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1