Can't open Malwarebytes because of a virus

I've been having performance issues for quite a while and I decided to try Malwarebytes to make sure there is no viruses installed. Now I can't even access Malwarebytes after installing it. I already tried FRST and I just need help with creating a fixlist. I found out I don't have access to many hidden folders, I'm assuming because of the virus. Here are the FRST and Addition files. 

Addition.txt FRST.txt

Hello and :welcome:

Please download AV block remover.

Run it and follow instructions. If you'll get an error, simply rename file AVbr.exe to AV-br.exe for example and run it again.
After restart you'll have folder AV_block_remover behind downoaded tool and file AV_block_remove_date-time.log inside this folder. Please attach log to your next post.

Delete old and create new files FRST.txt and Addition.txt using Farbar Recovery Scan Tool.

So I'm waiting three logs from you, @aki

Edited by Sandor

Good run, thanks. Lets do some more work:

Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop.

• Double-click to run the program
  • Accept the End User License Agreement.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan Now.
  • When finished, if items are found please click Quarantine.
  • Your PC should reboot now if any items were found.
  • After reboot, a log file will be opened. Attach or Copy its content into your next reply.