Explorer and Powershell been blocked

Ven0m

Hi. I enabled "Block Penetration Testing Attacks" (please don't ask me why) and when I open my mining bat file, only sometimes it gets blocked and explorer.exe restarts, same with PowerShell (but that only happened 1 time I think with PowerShell when I opened PowerShell) it blocked PowerShell and explorer restarted.

Is this a false positive, or does it really block something bad? My mouse feels a little sluggish before the block or explorer restart, after it blocks it my mouse is much more responsive, like something was doing something in my pc and then when malware bytes blocked it and restarted explorer my pc got free, and my mouse has this great response to it after that. But still, it may just be a false positive. I wanted to test the settings out after I read about it here, I'm not going to use it, unless this is in fact a real block and not a false positive. 

malwa2.png

malwa1.png

eth bat malw2.png

eth bat malw1.png

1 minute ago, Ven0m said:

No i did not write it, its NbMiner. Here is screenshot from the bat file and nbminer folder

If you are purposely mining, then it is not a issue. You just had your computer checked here in the beginning of May and all was well.

• Like 1