2 hours ago, Benjie said:

I have done the instructions said here as seen in these photos but can I ask what happens if the threats are quarantined? Are they removed completely from my computer or are they still there?

They are moved to a quarantine folder, only available throughout the application. In most occasions, antivirus programs will detect FRST64 as a threat. That is a false positive. The folder created by FRST is due to an update of the application.

The only thing left is removing the services created by Kaspersky. They seem to be protected. We can try to remove these in the Recovery environment. Let me prepare a fix for you.

This time around we will need to return to the Recovery Environment and use the USB flash drive. Make sure you have a copy of FRS64 in the flash dive.

Download the enclosed file. Fixlist.txt  Save it next to FRST64 in the flash drive.

To reach the Recovery Environment, click on Start ->Settings. Under System, click on Recovery, then under Advanced Startup click on Restart Now.

The computer will restart to the Recovery Menu. Select Troubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Command prompt.

At the prompt type Notepad. Select File -> Open -> This PC and identify the drive letter of your flash drive.

Once identified, type X:\FRST64, whereas X is your flash drive letter. FRST64 will run. Click on the Fix button.

A Fixlog.txt will be produced in the flash drive. Attach it to a reply.

To exit the Recovery Environment, type Exit at the prompt and press Enter. Select Continue at the menu.

8 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:

They are moved to a quarantine folder, only available throughout the application. In most occasions, antivirus programs will detect FRST64 as a threat. That is a false positive. The folder created by FRST is due to an update of the application.

The only thing left is removing the services created by Kaspersky. They seem to be protected. We can try to remove these in the Recovery environment. Let me prepare a fix for you.

Will do the instructions but isn't  IDP.HELU an actual virus? Is that a false positive too?

Will update you as soon as I'm finished with the instructions.

I have gotten in with the onscreen keyboard but still my laptop keyboard and USB plug in keyboard isn't. This weird me out as I believe my USB ports aren't reading properly anymore as it doesn't even detect my mouse? What happened and what should I do next?

I just found that my USB ports still recognize the flash drive I have used before but not my USB mouse and keyboard. Still the laptop keyboard isn't working while the laptop mouse pad is. 

Waiting for your next instructions. 

20 minutes ago, JSntgRvr said:

The errors you have encountered are hardware related, If properly working, a restart should detect the hardware and reinstall the drivers automatically.

First try a restart. If the wont work, run the SFC /ScanNow command.

Will be doing this now. Update you as soon as I can.

17 minutes ago, JSntgRvr said:

I can see those devices in trouble (Asterix over a Yellow background). Don't know if able to right click on those and update drivers. If not try this command at an elevated command prompt.

pnputil.exe /scan-devices

Keep me posted.

This is what is shown after clicking update drivers. Will try pnputil right now.

16547908433933367610238576146177.jpg

2 minutes ago, JSntgRvr said:

Go to Lenovo and see if you can update these drives:

Link

I don't understand specifically what I should do after opening the link. Can you be a bit more specific?

12 minutes ago, Benjie said:

Here is what I see from properties 

1654791107553282156061504926235.jpg

Also will updating the drivers fix this problem found in the properties?