Hello JSntgRvr

The laptop booted as seen here: photos attatched

Should I immediately update you here if I notice something different about how the laptop is functioning? Maybe for the next couple of days?

I would like to ask about the malwares that caused this in the first place - have they already been removed? Next would be regarding the problem starting StartupCheckLibrary.dll shown in the last photo - will it be a problem in the future?

Lastly, as of now, I would like to say thank you to you from the bottom of my heart. I have actually contemplated about just reformatting my laptop and essentially deleting all my files to fix this. But you have done well in being patient in guiding me to a solution. JSntgRvr thank you.

20220608_031137.jpg

20220608_031145.jpg

20220608_031327.jpg

20220608_031514.jpg

20220608_031659.jpg

20220608_031710.jpg

Lets check the computer. Run FRST64 in Normal Mode (You can copy and paste your copy from the USB to the desktop). Two files will be produced, FRST,txt and Addition.txt. They will be saved in the same location FRST64 is ran (the desktop).

Attach those files to your reply.

Followed through with the restart, here is the fixlog file:

Thank you for today JSntgRvr! I've been awake for almost 22 hours here and its morning again already. I'll be sleeping for a bit and follow your next instructions as soon as I wake up. 

Thank you very much for today! Lifesaver.

Fixlog.txt

Download the enclosed file.   Save it next to FRST64. Run FRST64 as you did before and  click on the Fix button. A Fixlog.txt will be produced in the same location FRST64 was ran from. Attach it to a reply for us to see.

Fixlist.txt

To be in the safe lane, remove and reinstall Malwarebytes Antimalware. Once done, perform a full scan and post its report. Instructions here.

5 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:

Download the enclosed file.   Save it next to FRST64. Run FRST64 as you did before and  click on the Fix button. A Fixlog.txt will be produced in the same location FRST64 was ran from. Attach it to a reply for us to see.

Fixlist.txt 1.43 kB · 0 downloads

To be in the safe lane, remove and reinstall Malwarebytes Antimalware. Once done, perform a full scan and post its report. Instructions here.

I have done the instructions given as seen in these photos:

The Scan report is named scanreport.txt and I don't know what the mbst-clean-results.txt is, but it was also generated in my desktop.

With that said, I have not quarantined the found threat scan results as I am afraid that it will lead to the endless reboot again. But I have not closed the scan results window as seen on the last photo as I will await your instructions if I should quarantine them or not.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

20220608_173508.jpg

20220608_173653.jpg

20220608_173829.jpg

20220608_173834.jpg

20220608_174529.jpg

scanreport.txt mbst-clean-results.txt

Also here is the Fixlog generated by this fixlist.

5 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:

Fixlist.txt 1.43 kB · 0 downloads

Fixlog.txt

Sorry for the delay. Run Malwarebytes antimalware and quarantine those detections. The folder C:\PROGRAM FILES\KMSPICO is a hack tool to activate Windows. It should not be in your computer.

Fixlist.txt

Edited by JSntgRvr

I have done the instructions said here as seen in these photos but can I ask what happens if the threats are quarantined? Are they removed completely from my computer or are they still there?

Also here is the fixlog file from the new fixlist file: but as FRST was finishing Avast popped this window up (last photo). What should I do? Is something wrong?

7 minutes ago, JSntgRvr said:

Sorry for the delay. Run Malwarebytes antimalware and quarantine those detections. The folder C:\PROGRAM FILES\KMSPICO is a hack tool to activate Windows. It should not be in your computer.

Fixlist.txt 1.62 kB · 1 download

20220609_004244.jpg

20220609_004307.jpg

20220609_004343.jpg

20220609_005238.jpg

Fixlog.txt

Also this folder was created just before Avast took hold of FRST.

I would like to say thank you again for your help. It is currently very late from where I'm from and since last time's session made me last the whole night up until morning - my body feels a bit tired and sick, so I hope you won't mind if I'd sleep for the next 6 to 8 hours.

With that said I'd follow your instructions immediately after I wake up and hopefully I could still reply to you while you are still active.

Again thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

165471105681199261261371316840.jpg