Just now, JSntgRvr said:

Are the devices working?

Run FRST64 and attach the FRST.txt and Addition logs.

I believe they are. Currently able to use mu kouse, laptopkeyboard, and USB keyboard. I have even tested by using and opening YouTube. I will now redownload frst and send you the logs.

Should I also re install malwarebytes?

Just now, Benjie said:

Here are all the new files or logs. I disabled Avast while running both FRST 64 and FSS.

Addition.txt 40.21 kB · 0 downloads FRST.txt 54.22 kB · 0 downloads FSS.txt 3.53 kB · 0 downloads

This time though, we will not be trying to force remove kasperskey drivers right? Are these Kaspersky virtual drivers viruses though?

Won't touch those with a ten feet pole.

Download the enclosed file.   Save it next to FRST64. Run FRST64 as you did before and  click on the Fix button. A Fixlog.txt will be produced in the same location FRST64 was ran from. Attach it to a reply for us to see.

Fixlist.txt

After a restart, Scan with FRST64 and FFS. Post the FRST.txt, Addition.txt, FSS report and the Fixlog.txt.

• Like 1

Hahah will do! I will update you as soon as its finished.

3 minutes ago, JSntgRvr said:

Won't touch those with a ten feet pole.

Download the enclosed file.   Save it next to FRST64. Run FRST64 as you did before and  click on the Fix button. A Fixlog.txt will be produced in the same location FRST64 was ran from. Attach it to a reply for us to see.

Fixlist.txt 11.87 kB · 1 download

After a restart, Scan with FRST64 and FFS. Post the FRST.txt, Addition.txt, FSS report and the Fixlog.txt.

4 minutes ago, JSntgRvr said:

Logs look clear.

Check the Security Center and the Device Manager. Are there any problems?

Let me know the overall performance of the computer.

Will update you as soon as I can. Again tho, should I need to download malwarebytes again and scan?

Here is the scan report along with another file generated just now. 

As of the moment I see nothing wrong with the overall performance of the laptop.

But I will update you from time to time for the next 5 days in the case that something unexpected happens. 

1 hour ago, JSntgRvr said:

Logs look clear.

Check the Security Center and the Device Manager. Are there any problems?

Let me know the overall performance of the computer.

scanreport.txt mbst-clean-results.txt

@JSntgRvrthank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Yet again, you saved my laptop and files. Thank you for being patient and sticking with me until the problem was fixed. Thank you also to @AdvancedSetup for clarifying some mishaps.

Thank you guys. Amazing service and help.

Again @JSntgRvr,  I'll be updating you here from time to time, for the next few days just to make sure that everything is fine with the laptop's performance. Thanks again.

I'll be sleeping now as it is indeed very late from where I'm from. Thanks again!

Edited by Benjie
Lacking words

After a good rest, use this application to remove tools used and quarantined items (Except for Malwarebytes Antimalware):

Please download KpRm by Kernel-panik and save to your Desktop.

• Click on KpRm.exe to run the tool.

Vista/Windows 7/8/10 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.

• Put a check mark next to these items:

- Create Restore Point

- Delete tools
- Delete now

• Click the "Run" button.

automatic.png

• When the tool has finished, it will create and open a log report and  delete itself.

Regards :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JSntgRvr said:

After a good rest, use this application to remove tools used and quarantined items (Except for Malwarebytes Antimalware):

Please download KpRm by Kernel-panik and save to your Desktop.

• Click on KpRm.exe to run the tool.

Vista/Windows 7/8/10 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.

• Put a check mark next to these items:

- Create Restore Point

- Delete tools
- Delete now

• Click the "Run" button.

automatic.png

• When the tool has finished, it will create and open a log report and  delete itself.

Regards :)

Here is the created log report along with pictures to show what I did.

I will be using the laptop today to make sure that everything is fine. Will update here as often for the next couple of days.

Thank you so much again.

20220612_120904.jpg

20220612_120836.jpg

kprm-20220612120817.txt

• Root Admin

Here are some suggestions to help you keep the computer safer. Make sure you set up a good backup to an external drive.

1. Recommend using a Password Manager for all websites, etc. that require a password. Never use the same password on more than one site.
    https://www.howtogeek.com/240255/password-managers-compared-lastpass-vs-keepass-vs-dashlane-vs-1password/
  2. Make sure you're backing up your files https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/136226-backup-software/
  3. Keep all software up to date - PatchMyPC - https://patchmypc.com/home-updater#download
  4. Keep your Operating System up to date and current at all times - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-update-faq-8a903416-6f45-0718-f5c7-375e92dddeb2
  5. Further tips to help protect your computer data and improve your privacy: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/258363-tips-to-help-protect-from-infection/ 
  6. Please consider installing the following Content Blockers for your Web browsers if you haven't done so already. This will help improve overall security

Malwarebytes Browser Guard

uBlock Origin

Further reading if you like to keep up on the malware threat scene: Malwarebytes Blog  https://blog.malwarebytes.com/

Thanks and good luck

• Like 1

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following to help you better protect your computer and privacy Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you