random app trying to get admin privilages

gael993

hey i downloaded i game cheat from botlucky.com and for a reason it wanst to get admin privilages it wanst to run as administrator what does administrator do and why does it want to have administrator will it affect my pc will it change something?

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Giving an app administrator privileges will give the that app full access to your computer. Do so at your own risk especally with suspect programs. That prompt is your last chance to change your mind.

do you think if a do it in a virtual machine it wont affect my pc?

44 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I would suggest not to use game cheats.  Simple solution.

i mean it is a virtual machine ? i dont really now how how to use it or get it i seen people get ransomeware on virtual machine and not getting ther pc damage!

3 minutes ago, gael993 said:

i mean it is a virtual machine ? i dont really now how how to use it or get it i seen people get ransomeware on virtual machine and not getting ther pc damage!

I can not tell you that using a VM is 100%safe because it is not. Also your game might not play well in a VM either.