Need help, potentially infected computer?

Hello again all, I was just here yesterday about Windows Defender stopping working after Malwarebytes premium ran out (

).

After this was fixed, I wanted to run a Full virus scan with Defender just to be safe, but after a couple hours I wanted to go to bed so I canceled it and was going to do it in the morning. However, after cancelling, it said it had identified a threat, something I believe was called "Trojan:win32/spursint.F!cl" (I was panicking at this point so I'm pretty sure that's the one). I clicked for Defender to remove it, and I believe it did. Not that before this scan I had done a quick scan and it didn't detect it. I have since redownloaded Malwarebytes with the free 14-day premium, and ran multiple scans of that, as well as another few full scans with Defender and a Defender Offline scan. They're all coming back clear. However, I am still worried that my computer may be infected. I have no idea where this came from, I don't do anything potentially dangerous to my PC as far as I know and like I said I had Malwarebytes premium on for the last year scanning every day. Basically I'm panicking a lot that there's still something left that is a problem. I'm probably going to do a factory reset of my machine anyway but I don't want to do it if there's still a virus left hanging around. Hopefully someone can help because like I said I have been panicking quite a lot about this now. 

Hello. Doing the procedures for a Clean Windows install like listed below is how it is done, without all unnecessary extra work.

Here are links to do a CLEAN install of Windows

Greg Carmack - MVP 2010-2020 -Clean Install Windows 10
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-windows-10/1c426bdf-79b1-4d42-be93-17378d93e587

How to Create a Local Account While Setting Up Windows 10
https://www.howtogeek.com/442792/how-to-create-a-local-account-while-setting-up-windows-10/

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following to help you better protect your computer and privacy Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you