Potential threat blocked twice on the Steam desktop app

WilliamCas

Hello,

I've been using Steam for a good portion of my life and I've had Malwarebytes Premium for a few years now. I've never gotten a potential threat block from Steam before. The closest I've gotten was a block from the game created by Valve, Team Fortress 2. 

However last night, while browsing the Steam Workshop for the game Garry's Mod. Malwarebytes blocked two outbound connections that it categorized as trojans. Both coming from the domain "i.cubeupload.com". 

I've exported both reports which will be attached. 

I doubt this is actually a threat since like I said, I've used Steam for a long time, about 11 or so years now, and I've used the Steam Workshop countless times, especially the workshop for Garry's Mod and Malwarebytes never warned me until now. But I want to be safe than sorry.

Thank you for your help.

William C.

mb report 2.txt mb report 1.txt

Ah okay, thank you for the quick response.

If you don't mind me asking, this means there wasn't an actual threat being blocked, right?

Apologies if this is obvious, I just want to be sure and I don't entirely understand the situation.

Again, thank you for your help.