createsend.com

X1EJM
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hello - I'm not 100% certain if this is a Malwarebytes issue or not. Createsend.com is a white labeled domain for the Campaign Monitor email marketing tool. Using the Malwarbytes Browser Guard in Chrome on Windows 10 I'm seeing the attached ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT message in Chrome Dev Tools when trying to submit a Campaign Monitor contact form. When I whilelist the domain the form submits fine. Is this something you can address? Thanks Ed.

Capture.JPG

Please provide a log from Browser Guard which has been created immediately after the error has been encountered.  I can do go to the website itself, so something about the communication between the calling website and the site which you have specified is the issue.  The log will hopefully show me that information.

I made an adjustment to the whitelist entry.  Give it 30 minutes and try it again.  Technically speaking, use of a tracker should be informational only and should not be an integral part of a process.  Browser Guard is designed to (among other things) block trackers.  Your process should complete whether or not that domino falls.