[Resolved] incorrect last scan date displayed

Since recently - I believe since after installation of the last new version (I think this week) the "last scan information shows a wrong date and the automatic scan is not startet, wehn the system is rebooted in the morning.

Attached please see the fscreenshots, the extended information I exported into the text file.

Do you have any clue what might have happened?

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

Best regards,

Uwe

Screenshot 2022-05-07 181520.png

Screenshot 2022-05-07 181348.png

Extended Info.txt

• Root Admin

Good day @hur450502

Please do a Clean Removal and Reinstall of the program and let us know if that corrects things

Can you please do the following?

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click the CLEAN button and follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall Malwarebytes
  • NOTE: Please have patience as it can take a while to remove and reinstall. The computer will restart to complete

After the restart please do the following

• Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thank you

Sorry for the inconveniende. I read this too late, there only was a rudimentary comment yesterday suggesting to run the support tool, which I did, however, I didn't do the step to gather the logs, as that wasn't mentioned ther. The logfile I got (a text file" mbst -clean-results" which I attach below.

The program seems to run o.k. now and starts the automatic scan when powering on, however, I am a bit concerned about the final comment in the text file, that the installation failed.

Before I mess up anything, please tell me, what you want me to do next, or if this is all ok now, o.k.??

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Uwe

mbst-clean-results.txt mbst-clean-results.txt

• Root Admin

Yes, just wanted to verify. All looks to be up to date.

-Softwaredaten-
Version: 4.5.9.198
Komponentenversion: 1.0.1676
Version des Aktualisierungspakets: 1.0.54723
Lizenz: Premium

Unless there is something else you should be good to go now.

Thank you for using Malwarebytes