Clean way to uninstall MalwareBytes silently and entirely

Hi,

I have been tasked with the role of uninstalling MalwareBytes off a couple of thousand devices using our RMM tool.  I understand that there is a command-line utility for doing this entirely silently.  How do I get hold of this utility please?  I'm not averse to running some powershell or batch in order to achieve the same goal but the only requirement is that the script must be entirely silent  - not present any popups to the user - as the script will being executed through the RMM as the local SYSTEM account.

Regards,

Tim.

4 hours ago, timwiser said:

Hi,

I have been tasked with the role of uninstalling MalwareBytes off a couple of thousand devices using our RMM tool.  I understand that there is a command-line utility for doing this entirely silently.  How do I get hold of this utility please?  I'm not averse to running some powershell or batch in order to achieve the same goal but the only requirement is that the script must be entirely silent  - not present any popups to the user - as the script will being executed through the RMM as the local SYSTEM account.

Regards,

Tim.

I would highly suggest that you open a support ticket with Business Support to work with them directly.

Submit Business Support Ticket

It can take a few days for a response as ticket volume is high at this time.

Edited by Porthos