My pc wont let me download malwarebytes...

I have a suspicion that my pc has been infected with a mining virus and every time I open task manager it stops. I found this out with HWiNFO and experimented with the cpu usage every time I opened up task manager. Now when I try to download Malwarebytes for a clean scan I try to open it then it automatically closes by itself, now I am trying different reliable antiviruses and most of them do the same can you please help me with this.

Thank you, Denzel

Hello :welcome: 

First question. Do you have another computer that you can use to do downloads and save and put on a USB-flash-thumb drive so that you can transfer to the problem-computer ?
OR else, can this machine at least do a download and save to disc ?

If you can follow instructions, I can see about helping you along. By the way, it would help to know what version of Windows this is.
and, what is the installed antivirus on this machine ?

At this point, let us do this.

This next tool ought to take something in the range of 15 - 25 minutes tops, depending on hardware speed.
get & run the Malwarebytes MBAR anti-rootkit tool to do 1 run with it.
Disregard the title subject of the topic.Run the MBAR tool as listed here 

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/198907-requested-resource-is-in-use-error-unable-to-start-malwarebytes

• when done, I need the MBAR logs.
  • Upon completion of the scan or after the reboot, two files named mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt will be created.
  • Both files can be found in the extracted MBAR folder on your Desktop.
  • Please attach both files in your next reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks