False Positive on Yahoo Canada

JasonRoss
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

While attempting to login to my yahoo email account, every page kept triggering a malicious site warning, which, given this is Yahoo we're talking about, is highly, highly unlikely, and certainly a false positive, which started up within the last week or so, I'd like to get this issue resolved.

The issue seems to be happening across the entire Yahoo site, at least the Canadian version of the site. I haven't tried any international variants to see if any other Yahoo sites are being blocked, but it's blocking the main search page, all login pages, and my inbox.

Just now, Porthos said:

Too many other sites being reported today. Most likely a FP.

I can also add it's blocking the logout links as well. Based on what Porthos reported, I think it's safe to say EVERYTHING Yahoo is being blocked at this time.

And form the above, most likely true. I just hope none of my client's websites are being blocked, otherwise I'm going to have a VERY busy day today!

• gonzo locked this topic