Not able to cancel subscription

I am trying to disable auto renewal and cancel my payment information, but simply not able to do. I have even written to support and got ticket number, but still the system ia trying to charge my bank account. This must seventh time or so. I have informed my bank to block any such attempt and I am going to inform paypal too. Just simply let me cancel and remove my payment method. This is highly unprofessional and unpleasant. Screenshot_20220411-074253.thumb.jpg.527ac57de4d1b52b74d5e3734b77e2f0.jpg

Unfortunately you can only do so via the Ticket, but if you post the ticket number here, someone from the staff can possibly expedite it for you.

Normal processing time is currently 3 to 7 business days for all tickets.

My ticket 3814367

I should be able cancel in my own. I have tried every browser, but can't turn off auto renewal and cancel my payment information. And during these whole time system tried to charge me multiple times. I don't mind a week, as I have already blocked verifone payments through PayPal and also informed my bank.