Possible false positive

Jikkity

I've downloaded this program to extract video game assets and I'm getting a warning about "Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" in Windows defender. MB flags this download and says the AI detected something also. Running the hashes I got off the MB logs on virustotal with mixed results. Some antivirus programs mark this Zip folder and the EXE inside as a trojan and some don't. I'm also getting conflicting answers on forums with some people still saying that these are normal detection's and false positives for both malwarebytes and windows defender. I've gotten warnings like this on all other versions I've downloaded of this program and would think that if there was a real problem people would have spoken about it in the past few years. This is my first post on this site and I apologize if I post this request incorrectly. I've attached two logs and the Zip. One log scanned the EXE. and the other the Zip.

LegionReleasev2.43.zip Log.txt Log 2.txt

I should add that I ran this EXE isolated in the program sandboxie-plus and the program opened and I noticed noting unusual. I'm not quite sure if that means anything since I'm not sure what I would have been looking for as a sign it was malicious in the first place.