High CPU usageby DCOM Process Launch server + windows becomes abnormal !!

Hello Teams,

I have an issues on my PC these days, i think i got infected by a malware or rootkit.

I can't shutdown or restart my computer in normal mode. Also, i have trying to scan with malwarebyte but it gets stuck !

Now i can't open my documents on microsoft office (outlook, word, ...) and some services such as "windows update" are no longer available.

Whishing to hear from you any help, best regards.

1.png

Hello.    :welcome: @chafik_eddahmani

My name is Maurice.  I will guide you.  Let me know what name you prefer to go by.  Help on this forum is one-to-one.  Just post a reply as we go alog.

I will guide you along on looking for potential malware. Lets keep these principles as we go along.

• Removing malware can be unpredictable
  • Please don't run any other scans, download, install or uninstall any programs while I'm working with you.
  • Only run the tools I guide you to.
  • Do not run online games while case is on-going. Do not do any free-wheeling web-surfing.
  • The removal of malware isn't instantaneous, please be patient.
  • Please stick with me until I give you the "all clear".
  • Cracked or or hacked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also will make a computer a malware victim. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. It is the leading cause of ransomware encryptions. It is at times also big source of current trojan infections. Please uninstall them now, if any are here, before we start the cleaning procedure.

Your topic will be closed if you haven't replied within 4 days!
If I have not replied to your last post after 36 hours, please then send me a P M.

Please look on the Windows Taskbar and be sure system has the correct local Time , and the correct local Timezone and the correct current month, day and year. The first thing I need is to get a set of  these reports & logs.

That is the first step.  I will then review and use that to guide us along.

Please  set File Explorer to SHOW ALL folders, all files, including Hidden ones.  Use OPTION ONE or TWO of this article

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7078-turn-off-show-all-folders-windows-10-navigation-pane.html

[   2    ]

I would like a report set for review.   This is a report only.

Please download MALWAREBYRES MBST Support Tool

Once you start it click Advanced >>> then   Gather Logs

Have patience till the run has finished.

Upload an archive once it is done. Attach the mbst-grab-results.zip from the Desktop.

• Please attach  mbst-grab-results.zip    to your reply , like displayed here.

To send  ( upload)   attachments please click the "ADD Files"  link . Then browse to where your file is located and select it and click the Open button.

_mb_attach.jpg

The set of data from the report will provide much needed information.

Please always attach reports as we go along. 

There will be lots more to do after this. Stick with me.

Edited by Maurice Naggar