NVidia and Windows safety and login request when entering a website

Hi, I wanted to ask if downloading updates from Nvidia Geforce Experience is safe (as Nvidia was hacker some time ago). The same goes for Windows Update (I heard they had some problems as well). 

The last question is about a website that asked me to login when entering. I wanted to check a mail and pasted it in the Google but I made a mistake which resulted in an attempt in entering a website. It was a white page with a little window asking for a login. Firefox warned that something may be suspicious and asked if I want to ebter the site. I closed the website and deleted saved data of it in the browser. I have uBlock Origin and Mbytes Browser Guard installed. There shouldn't be any problems, right?

Just to be safe, I suggest holding off on nVidia updates for a little while longer.  They aren't required updates I'm sure.

Windows Updates - Yes.  Do obtain them.

No, there should be no problem if you did not enter User Credentials at that questionable website.