What future infosec technology do you want to see?

Amaroq_Starwind

I think it’s safe for me to say that I’m not only one who enjoys learning about and following brand new technologies in the field of information security, and in some cases even getting a chance to test them. However, I haven’t actually seen a whole lot of groundbreaking developments in the past couple of years, and I’ve been searching pretty thoroughly.

With that in mind, what sorts of not-yet-available technologies do you personally think would be good to have when it comes to protecting our digital information?

I personally would love to see something that does for script-based attacks what Malwarebytes does for everything else. You know the ones.

What do you consider InfoSec Tech ?

• Vulnerability scanners ?
  • Privacy checkers ?
  • Anti Tempest Monitoring measures ?
  • Utility that scans a Smart Phone and reads all EULA, ToS and AUP and compares activities the appliance and all applications perform to their respective EULA, ToS and AUP ?
  • Legislation ?