Website blocked

TOOTALL
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

This site (www.florecefarms.com) was cleaned and scans report no problems. Malwarebytes confirmed no active threats were found at the site, so the IP block was supposed to be removed on the next database update. The site is still blocked days later. See attached snip. For more info, this was ticket 3764788 (now closed).

The block is only on computers where the site was accessed when the site when was infected. Clearing cache doesn't help. 

The site opens fine on other computers, in all browsers (Chrome, Safari and Firefox), even on the same network. It's only blocked on my computer (Windows Chrome) and my clients computer because we opened the site when it was infected. Why do these computers continue to receive the warning. I was going to unistall and re-install Chrome to see if that helped, but wanted to check here first.

Thanks! 

Screenshot 2022-03-16 132358.jpg

• Solution

The site has been whitelisted. Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect. Sorry for the inconvenience.

At the same time, I agree with what @Porthos has commented.  That could get you back onto the block list at any time. There are far too many negatives to overlook, and many blocking processes are automated. Nobody will be looking to see if you were unblocked at any time in the recent past.

• Like 1
  • gonzo locked this topic