Website blocking issues

jbaconcerts

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post, but as suggested by your customer service associate, Matija (via your chat function), I'm posting as I have been experiencing issue with my own website (jbaconcerts.com) being blocked by Malwarebytes.

None of the other security software packages (Norton, etc.) seem to block the site, and "virustotal.com" also seems to give it a clean bill of health: 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/b3a5ad12ad971f8f554ed406566f74442803b06ab465d40c1cf9ac80cc5447cf

Could I check why certain legitimate sites (including mine) are being blocked and how I can report these / raise a ticket to resolve these sorts of issues?  I can't seem to find any links to do this.

Thanks.

Great  - thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and thanks for confirming the site has been unblocked.

Could I check if there was a particular reason why the site had been blocked in the first instance?  It would be good to know if there are any issues that I should be aware of. 

The site is fairly simple one, designed/built on the Weebly platform, so I don't think there should be any inherent issues with it (we've only used Weebly's own templates and website builder - so no bespoke HTML or code).

Thanks.