Please whitelist my domain name lejanki.bg

nikolaminkov

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

You can follow attachment files, and here still ADMINUSLabs is not fixed. I already explained in these three this for ADMINUSLabs, and your team approved that all is cleaned there, but unfortunately, ADMINNUSLabs didn't reply to us after many emails and calls. I hope they're safe :( 

Regards,

N. Minkov

2022-03-14_13h59_39.png

lejanki 2.png

Hello,

Are you read this topic?

You see recomandation from MalwareBytes Staff is to clear all isues here https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/4708541f4fff8bddadd25c189eefccb11a85b08548dee29c415bde4928569b64

We do all recomandations and MalwareBytes Staff mention that all is claer and the block will be removed. 

So, please remove the block, because we can't sell 1 month yet or give me some recomandation why we are still blocket from MalwareBytes. 

19 minutes ago, nikolaminkov said:

So, please remove the block, because we can't sell 1 month yet or give me some recomandation why we are still blocket from MalwareBytes. 

The block has already been removed by Malwarebytes on March 1st.

Malwarebytes is NOT blocking the site anymore.

Edited by Porthos