post16educator.org.uk - appears clean?

patchoulian

Hi - I've received a notification from a visitor from a  website I maintain: http://post16educator.org.uk/ 
They have been notified by Malwarebytes on their Windows PC that it contains malware, with the accompanying message:
--
Anonymous 27 Feb 2022 wp-login.php Web App Attack emha.koeln 27 Feb 2022 92.205.3.203 Brute-Force Web App Attack - Attempts to probe for or exploit installed web applications such as a CMS like WordPress/Drupal, e-commerce solutions, forum software, phpMyAdmin and various other software plugins/solutions.
Whoever owns that website needs to contact their webhost and request they clean up that IP from malware.
--
I've checked the site using the Malwarebytes Firefox plugin, and checked all local files with Malwarebytes desktop for Mac. No problems detected. Is it possible to whitelist the site please?
Thanks, Rob