Hello i need help to find a virus on my phone

I have a android phone and my pc got hacked a week ago and i changed all my passwords in my phone becasue my pc was infected but today the accounts that i changed the password alerted me of a security breach and i think my phone idk how got infected Malwarebytes says i dont have nothing but i need help please just to be sure its strange becasue i didnt logged in my amazon account but today someone tryed to see my card info so the only logical thing is to think that my phone got hacked too

Hi @Afkabuki,

Unfortunately, attempted brute force breaches on any account online is "normal" these days.  That's why it's a good idea to use strong passwords, and step two-factor authentication whenever possible.  However, just because there is an attempt does not mean they got into your account.  This also does not indicate that your mobile device is infected.  It just means that an account that is online had an attempt on it.  Are you certain that the alerts are not from you changing your own passwords?  You will receive an alert of password change from online accounts to verify it was you changing them.   If you are using a VPN when changing the passwords it would show a different location of log in then your own.

Regardless, we can certainly check your apps for peace of mind if you like.  You just need to send an Apps Report.

To send an Apps Report with Malwarebytes for Android use the following instructions.

1. Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.
  2. Tap the Menu icon.
  3. Tap Your apps.
  4. Tap three lines icon in upper right corner.
  5. Tap Send to support

Choose an email app to send Apps Report.

Your email app will open with the Apps Report included.

At this point, it would be very helpful to mention you are submitting via recommendation from the Malwarebytes forum.  This allows our support staff to know where to direct it.

By sending the Apps Report, you will create a ticket in our support system.

Private Message (PM) me the email used and/or the ticket number assigned.