Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

Popup Message on each tab in Firefox

Firefox
Go to solution Solved by gatortail,

Starting this morning I am getting this message on all my tabs I have open in Firefox, is this normal?

On this computer, I am only using browser guard, I do not have Malwarebytes Premium installed, its a work computer with Sophos and they don't get along with each other.

image.png

Edited by Firefox
added more info

I am referring this to the Browser Guard Product Manager.  In my mind, you should have both as well as be validated as a candidate to even see this message.  Feel free to decline (as you likely already did).  Sorry for the confusion.

With the latest upgrade to Malwarebytes Premium 5.4.2 this week on two PCs, I started getting this popup repeatedly as well, which is annoying. Thank you, gatortail, for the link above to the fix. The Cliff Notes version:

To manage this setting in Malwarebytes Browser Guard:

1. Click the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension on your Chrome or Firefox browser.

2. Click the Settings Settings.png icon on the top right corner.

3. Use the Hide duplicate warnings toggle to manage the notifications.