Ecco.pe is FALSE POSITIVE

Wiccmoon

Hi, I'm Andrés Quispe, Ecommerce Manager at ecco.pe (ecommerce@eccocenter.com)

Please, why do you report me so I can fix it? or is it false positive?
I had a blog as an abandoned subdomain and it got infected. In the results of virustotal.com it said that it was and I removed it a few weeks ago, but warnings continue to appear that ecco.pe is dangerous even though the references to the blog no longer appear. They told me that I should communicate with each one who reports and I see that you are still reporting.

However, the Kaspersky company is the first to raise the report, I leave you the evidence of its official forum. and others have already been removing the report internally.

Is something else still wrong or do you have to update your bases to raise the report?
https://community.kaspersky.com/para-usuarios-particulares-forum-para-usuarios-hispanohablantes-70/como-avisar-de-un-falso-positivo-en-mi-web-ecco-pe-22671?postid=97769#post97769

• Staff
28 minutes ago, Wiccmoon said:

Hi, I'm Andrés Quispe, Ecommerce Manager at ecco.pe (ecommerce@eccocenter.com)

Please, why do you report me so I can fix it? or is it false positive?
I had a blog as an abandoned subdomain and it got infected. In the results of virustotal.com it said that it was and I removed it a few weeks ago, but warnings continue to appear that ecco.pe is dangerous even though the references to the blog no longer appear. They told me that I should communicate with each one who reports and I see that you are still reporting.

However, the Kaspersky company is the first to raise the report, I leave you the evidence of its official forum. and others have already been removing the report internally.

Is something else still wrong or do you have to update your bases to raise the report?
https://community.kaspersky.com/para-usuarios-particulares-forum-para-usuarios-hispanohablantes-70/como-avisar-de-un-falso-positivo-en-mi-web-ecco-pe-22671?postid=97769#post97769

Hello-

We do not show either the domain nor the IP which the domain resides on in our database, was this perhaps a Browser Guard block?

• Staff
3 minutes ago, TeMerc said:

Hello-

We do not show either the domain nor the IP which the domain resides on in our database, was this perhaps a Browser Guard block?

Please disregard the last reply, found it and have disabled the rule.

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic