mountaintree16

I was just checking my email and I went to click on a link to a newsletter that I used to subscribe to and am no longer interested in and I was deleting my contact information off the page...

The page loaded, so I imagine something else was getting blocked, perhaps an advertisement.

IP: 69.89.31.84

I just want to check and see if this is a FP or not.

Hi mountaintree ;) . Do you have the actual web address of the site where the IP block popped up (ie www.somesite.com/somepage.html etc)?

The IP is on a malicious range, so not an F/P, no.

Hi Exile :)

I can get that tonight and edit this post to include it :)

Thanks Mystery :)

I was able to delete my contact info off the page, so that's what mattered most to me. If it was completely blocked I don't know if I would have dared to, heh. Interestingly enough, some other (what I assume to be) affiliated pages, (they looked the same as the one that gave me an IP block) that had the same layout that I also deleted my contact info off of. Those pages didn't throw me an IP block, so they must be on a different range.

No problem :)