Can't log into my account — email has changed??

Something strange has happened in regards to my Malwarebytes account. Basically, I cannot log in with my primary email address. When I click on 'visit account' via Malwarebytes software, it automatically shows an email address of ********@ms365.top I literally have no idea what has happened. I don't even have an email address by what it is showing, and I certainly didn't use it when signing up to Malwarebytes. Any idea what has happened? And is ms365.top a Microsoft account and to do with Office?

Cheers.

7 hours ago, Gelbs said:

Something strange has happened in regards to my Malwarebytes account. Basically, I cannot log in with my primary email address. When I click on 'visit account' via Malwarebytes software, it automatically shows an email address of ********@ms365.top I literally have no idea what has happened. I don't even have an email address by what it is showing, and I certainly didn't use it when signing up to Malwarebytes. Any idea what has happened? And is ms365.top a Microsoft account and to do with Office?

Cheers.

What email address did you use when you purchased the program from Malwarebytes? You use that email to access the account.

If you did not purchase directly from Malwarebytes. Where was it purchased?

It was bought directly from Malwarebytes and I used my hotmail address. That email address doesn't appear in the system when I reset my password. I literally have no idea why it has changed and where this ms365.top email has come from. I emailed support to see what they say. Anyone know who or what ms365.top belongs too??

7 minutes ago, Gelbs said:

I emailed support to see what they say.

If you did the following then you did the right thing.

This is one issue only the support desk can address.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

I do: 

I saw someone else on here with issues and said it wasn't acceptable to wait so long for a response via support, and an admin said for them to private message them. I can't see an option to do that though under their profile.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

18 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

The system automation does not appear to know your current credentials. I've replied to your Private Message. Please send me email or PDF of you purchase information to verify and I'll contact Support on Monday.

Thank you @Gelbs

Thanks for the reply.

I've private messaged you a screenshot of my license key as proof. I literally have no idea what has happened. The only thing I can think of, is I have been hacked or something? I can't even change my password as they email address linked to my account I don't have.