have a problem with the license to activate it again

Hello all,
have purchased with a yearly license of Malwarebytes Premium 2021. Unfortunately, the iMac suddenly went defective, While the work. 
Now I can not restore my license. 
In the account when I want to register my license, always comes the message Unable to register License Key. 
WHERE or to whom can I report by email or write a ticket. 
I can't find anything about this....
Can someone please help me?

Thanks for your help

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-17 um 22.08.21.png

• Staff

Are you trying to add your key to your account, or are you trying to activate the Mac app with your license key? Also, you say your iMac is defective... are you trying to reinstall on a new machine, or did you get the iMac repaired and now the Malwarebytes app has reverted to Free mode and won't allow you to activate?

The screenshot above looks like you're trying to add a license key to a Malwarebytes account. I can't say why that's failing without more information. It could be that it's already associated with some other account, or could be that it's a bad key. Either way, I would strongly recommend you not post your license key here for assistance, and contact support directly for help with that particular issue.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new