Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

MachineLearning/Anomalous.94% on AlarmeFB.exe

FB78

Hello,

I developed home automation and home alarm software with VB6.

Your virus scanner reports this as a "Machine Learning / Abnormal" Trojan horse even though it does not have any viruses or Trojans.

Please integrate my application into your database so that it is no longer marked as such.

Greetings.

Attached is the report and 2 files: the application itself and its installation file.

Compte-rendu.txt AlarmeFB.zip

1 minute ago, FB78 said:

Thanks for your reply but I am using the free version and it tells me that I am up to date.

Maybe version 4.5 is the paid version ?

It is the same free or paid.

1. Download the offline installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb4_offline

2. Run the installer

1 minute ago, FB78 said:

Yes, I know, but it's to keep my app compatible with as many Windows versions as possible !!!

Understood. But 99% of users will be on a current version. I suggest you research running different versions in a VM. Now on top of that you need to add Windows 11 to your mix.

How did the Malwarebytes install go?