[ RESOLVED ] Unable to complete "Check For Updates..." w/macOS 12.1

Much like @pmcjr, my MacBookPro18,1, running macOS Monterey with Malwarebytes for Mac Premium release 4.13.5.4414, will not complete the Malwarebytes' app "Check For Updates..." sometime since Apple's macOS Monterey update to 12.1 (21C52). All of this had been okay with macOS Monterey 12.0.1 (21A559).

Wireshark monitored Internet activity does not appear to detect an attempt of any kind when an app update is requested.

Yes - Objective-See' LuLu v2.4.1 was installed/running since a few weeks ago.

This MBP18,1 is Time Machine backed up but I'll let it stay this way till I'm asked otherwise.

Thank you.

cc: @treed

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 20.31.53.png

Edited by 1PW

• 1PW changed the title to [ RESOLVED ] Unable to complete "Check For Updates..." w/macOS 12.1
2 hours ago, treed said:

There was a problem with the update server causing this problem, and it has been resolved at this point. If anyone is seeing that it is not yet resolved for you, please try restarting the machine.

Treed, as always, thank you and the staff for a quick response and fix.  It didn't work for me until after a restart of the Mac.  All's well that ends well.  I now get the You're Using The Current Version screen.