How do I open a website blocked for trojan activity to change pass word

Firefox Monitor has informed me that a website which I seem to have opened in the past has suffered a data breach and I need to change my password.  However Malwarebytes has blocked my opening the site due to trojan activities.  If I leave the password there I may suffer hacking but if I open the site to change it I will receive a trojan malware.  Without opening the site I do not know what the breached password is. Rock and a hard place?  Or have I got the wrong approach to this problem?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Davalew said:

Firefox Monitor has informed me that a website which I seem to have opened in the past has suffered a data breach

You kind of misunderstand Firefox Monitor. It is not that you opened it in the past it is the site/company has had a data breach.

I had one of those yesterday as well/. It was for a company called Gravitar.

What was yours for?

Mine included Gravitar but the site of interest is Verifications.io.  My understanding is that I need to change my password on that site but my problem is that the site is blocked by Malwarebytes for trojan content.    The password is compromised but without entering the site to change it I cannot limit the risk of it being known to the hackers.  I cannot even know what password it was as it predates my password manager so I cannot change the use of that password if it is duplicated on other sites.  The risk of opening this site is the trojan that it contains but the trojan is defending against my investigating the compromised password.  Surely this sort of situation must be common.  What should I do?

And I do understand the principles of data breach.  I just don't know how to remove my password from the web without opening the site to see what the password might be and thereby being bounced by the trojan.  If Malwarebytes says don't open it should I disregard that warning?