Android product issue

Hello,

I have similar problems. My smartphone is protected, but the real time protection is deactivated. If I click on activate Premium the product key is asked. I never received one for the Android application. For the PC yes.

If I click on the price 11 CHF for an year, I have an error message saying I'm already Annual Premium client and the next payment is in June 2022.

After 7 days contacting Android-support@Malwarebytes.com always no answer. I've done recently a full scan and it is written that the last one was in August 2021.

Help Doctor, I need some help.

image.thumb.png.89138c7d8b30b273deea088bb8f1c3a7.pngimage.png.37a345f86c6e1227158e071513a555ed.pngimage.thumb.png.71e36855c7d444d1a444bacb7e8515a5.pngimage.thumb.png.2e4e8d168cf207c4a76edae886dcc142.png

Is is surprising,  the mailbox of Malwarebytes is full! How to contact Malwarebytes?

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

support@mail.malwarebytes.com

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: BN7PR08MB4290.namprd08.prod.outlook.com

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

1 hour ago, rn5193 said:

After 7 days contacting Android-support@Malwarebytes.com always no answer.

This is the proper way to contact Malwarebytes.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.