Problem Activating Malwarebytes for Mac

Anyone had a problem activating Malwarebytes Premium on the macOS and solved it? Activation keeps reporting a network issue even though there are no network issues and everything else is working just fine.

BTW, Malwarebytes has a terrible support. The virtual assistant is useless and no-one is reposing to open tickets.

• Staff

This problem is typically caused when something is blocking the network connections to our licensing server. Are you using some kind of third-party firewall app, such as Little Snitch, LuLu, or a network blocker that is part of another third-party security tool? If so, make sure it's not blocking the connections to any of the servers mentioned here:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479274

Regarding the support issue, please be aware that we've got a significant backlog from the Thanksgiving holidays in the US.

I want to comment on my previous post and commend Maarit from Malwarebytes for excellent support and clear instructions for resolving my activation issue. It turned out that my activation issue was caused by the malware and/or PUPs on my Mac. Hence, one more reason and recommendation for purchasing Malwarebuyes.