Potential false positive: next steps

bigman01

A few months ago I downloaded a driver software for my university printers, I was a little concerned because it was an unsigned file but it was provided by the university website and worked correctly, with no suspicious behavior yesterday malwarebytes picked it up as a malware.sandbox.1 and I posted in the false positive thread, one of your staff got back to me in a very timely fashion that it has been removed from detection, but I forgot to attach a copy of the file so it would be difficult to give a definite answer on the file being safe, should I be concerned, I uploaded the files on virustotal and it got a few detections ( 6-8 out of 60, all conflicting) , after the change was made, I got no detection on the files on malwarebytes, I tried to download the driver again to try a fresh version on virustotal but it wouldn't install as I'm not on university network, should I be concerned, and what should be my next steps?

results.txt