New installer feedback - unknownguy

unknownguy

I like this new installer. The only thing I got kinda frustrated about, is the information that shows up when you are installing.

The information is switching to new information too fast. I can't even read the whole information.

Edit: Looks like this doesn't happen every time.

Edit 2: Should MB settings really be removed? I lost everything and need to change this again. The only thing I didn't lost was the license.

Edited by unknownguy
  • Thanks 1

When clicking next and you come to Browser guard, from my perspective people would press the "Ja det låter bra" button, because it's a big blue button. And ignore the text below.

Here below is maybe how it could look like.

Nej, tack = No, thanks.

MBSetup_g8sYZaeiEr.png

Edited by unknownguy
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just need to report that installing the browser guard. Is there a way to choose which web browser to choose this for?

Because it only installed browser guard for newest Microsoft Edge. Firefox and Chrome didn't get browser guard. Firefox is my selected browser in Windows settings.

Edited by unknownguy

• 2 weeks later...