Premium Version on Android

I've had a MWB premium subscription for nearly 3 years now, but the past month or so I only have the free version, and the app is asking me to upgrade. It asks for a licence key, which I haven't got, as my subscription is through the play store. I've been going round in circles with the support team via email, and getting nowhere. So I'm basically still paying for the premium version, and not receiving it! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MichelleZW said:

Yes, it is. 

Is this the same phone you purchased MB with?

21 minutes ago, MichelleZW said:

I've been going round in circles with the support team via email, and getting nowhere.

I think you might have to get back on that "Merrygoround"  as they are the only ones that can assist. The people on the forum have no access to the licensing system, or the google store.

1 minute ago, MichelleZW said:

Yes, it's the same phone. Everything's the same, nothing's changed. I see there are several complaints of others having the same issue on the MWB reviews on the play store. Thanks for your replies though 😊 

You have probably been asked this before, have you restarted the device?

• Root Admin

Hello @MichelleZW

The company will be on holiday starting tomorrow until Monday. I'm told that we hope to have a resolution for your issue on Monday. Please stick with your Support Agent on your ticket and as soon as possible they should alert you with followup instructions.

Thank you and sorry for the issue and delay.

Got 3654774Ticket for me too .

Bought a new  phone. I have a recently (november 4)  updated MWB for Android Google Play Licence.  Noticed the problem. Went to Google Pay support . They invstigated the symptoms and directed me to MWB for Android support.

I have this problem now on 2 devices. My new bought phone and my Huawei tablet.  Looking on the registered  devices on my Google play licence  I found  my Huawei tablet present as option  and my new phone not yet.

I had MWB removed form the tablet  and now got it back,  pushed,  with the same problem. 

Asking for a licence keu and when I try the buy button it says you already have a valid licence 

3 minutes ago, JanB1948 said:

Got 3654774Ticket for me too .

Bought a new  phone. I have a recently (november 4)  updated MWB for Android Google Play Licence.  Noticed the problem. Went to Google Pay support . They invstigated the symptoms and directed me to MWB for Android support.

I have this problem now on 2 devices. My new bought phone and my Huawei tablet.  Looking on the registered  devices on my Google play licence  I found  my Huawei tablet present as option  and my new phone not yet.

I had MWB removed form the tablet  and now got it back,  pushed,  with the same problem. 

Asking for a licence keu and when I try the buy button it says you already have a valid licence 

It's frustrating isn't it? Well, that's an understatement to be honest. This is dragging on far too long to be acceptable, as we're paying for a service we're not receiving in the meantime. 

• Root Admin

You're welcome to submit for a refund. As I've explained, we are aware there is an issue and hope to have a fix available very soon.

Please respond to your ticket that you'd rather have a refund and the Support Agent will happy to assist you.

Thank you and sorry for the issue an delay