Strange Chrome Behaviour

Go to solution Solved by Maurice Naggar,

• Solution

Hello @theoldmole   :welcome:

My name is Maurice.  I will guide you.  Let me know what name you prefer to go by.

Please start out by doing as much as you can of what I listed on this one post  & then get back to me here

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/280326-roshur-has-omnatuorcom-block-notice/?do=findComment&comment=1485972

I did not spot anything questionable.  You have run Adwcleaner & also Malwarebytes for Windows.

Do a on-demand run with Microsoft Defender  and do a Quick scan.

From the Start menu, select Settings, then select Update and Security.

Next, look at the left-side menu & select Windows Security

Next, In Windows Security section: Click on the grey button Open Windows Security

Now, click on the shield Virus and threat protection

On the next display, look at all the options.  Look down the list and see "Check for Updates" .

You should click on that to have the system check for updates for Windows Defender.  Watch & wait for that to complete.

Please also note that the Scan options (all) can be displayed by clicking on Scan options.
Do a QUICK scan.
Let me know the end result of what the Microsoft Defender reports.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following to help you better protect your computer and privacy Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you