Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

Please unblock login.harcourts.net

HSA
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hi team,

Some of our users have reported issues where Malwarebytes is blocking access to https://login.harcourts.net, this is the login url for our internal CRM platform.  The users initially goto one.harcourts.co.za which redirects them to login.harcourts.net to verify the user before passing them back to one.harcourt.co.za.

Can this block be removed?

Can you tell me why this would have been blocked?

If there is something I need to do in order to stop this from being blocked again in the future?

Thanks,

Lyndon

Harcourts South Africa

• Solution

A single vendor has classified that site as containing malware (according to virustotal.com). Upon closer inspection, it is possible there may be some activity on beta.harcourt.co.za though I hit a dead end when trying to find out more.  I have whitelisted login.harcourts.net.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.