Usisng malwarebytes on ipad

Larts

• Administrators

@Larts,

Thanks for reaching out, within MyAccount, you can expand the Manage device(s)  section, here you will see the Device names of where you current license is activated.

Taking a look it looks like another instance of Malwarebytes was already activated with your license, as you purchased 2 seats both are currently in use on devices therefore you have 0 activations out of 2 available. 

If you still have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we are happy to further assist. 

• Staff

Also, just to add one comment: if you're trying to use Malwarebytes Mobile Security on your iPad, that is not currently possible using a license key purchased from our website, or via login to a Malwarebytes account. That is coming soon, but at the moment, the only way to purchase the Mobile Security app for iOS is through the in-app purchase via the App Store.

If you are hoping to use Malwarebytes Privacy on your iPad, you can do so by logging into a Malwarebytes account in the app, but you must have an active subscription that includes Privacy and has at least one device available.

@treed

... and Malwarebytes Mobile Security for the Italian market, plus the purchase from your site?

I'm in fact waiting for a reply to my ticket 3636709 precisely because on 17/12 my license expires, for which I had disabled auto-renewal due to the change in the number of users, and I need to understand how to make the new purchase. (If you read the ticket you can see the forecast I have in mind, although nothing is final yet for both MWB and  devices).

There will be some device changes due to obsolete devices and also changes in family setup.

Thanks

Good evening (at least in Italy)

Massimiliano