Pulling Endpoints out of which group they belong in

cschwab

I am looking at needing to update a number of our endpoints to install the newest endpoint agent software.    The issue that I have is that we have production machines that the endpoint agent software is installed on, that I have to schedule with users in parts of our organization.   In attempting to do this, I was relying on the groups that have been created and use those as a means to draw up a list of machines that I can put together as a scheduled update push, so if there is an issue or reboot of these systems, is okayed through our change management process.   The problem that I seem to have in using both the Nebula GUI or the excel add in tool is getting a listing of what endpoints are in each group.  As a note here, I am taking over admin of install that has been in place for about a year.    So, is there something that I am missing, or is there no easy means to be able to draw out what endpoints belong in a group???   The only thing I can find in the groups section is to be able to tell it what policies to apply to that group, nothing listing out what endpoints are in that group.    

Charlie 

In the Endpoints View, you can drag the Groups column header to the 'Drag column headers here to group results', to get the endpoints listed by Group.

You can take actions from there.

You can also consider using the Endpoint Agent Command Line tool, to kickoff an endpoint from the endpoint itself, if more granular control is needed by another department.
https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040260553-Use-the-Endpoint-Agent-Command-line-tool-with-Malwarebytes-Nebula

image.png.4bc1df46844d1df5a9ccfc151c75ad40.png

image.png.387da6832b3756eff1e8f5f0859947d6.png