Malwarebytes 4.4 Beta Issue

Firefox

so I have beta updates enabled, I went to the about tab and clicked on check for updates, it did download something and updated, however it did not install the new version.

I then went to General Tab and clicked on check for updates, it once again downloaded, and this time it updated, told me it had to restart MB in x number of seconds, I clicked on restart now.  I took it about 2 minutes to restart Malwarebytes, but it did finally start up and updated.

Just sending the info, let me know if you need logs.

I thought I had attached the logs... here is a fresh set.... I did restart my computer recently and I just noticed MBAM was not running, I am going to install the new beta again.

Also I had the dark theme, and when I started MBAM now it has the default white screen, so my settings did not stick

Edited by Firefox
deleted log

• Root Admin

Looking at the logs it appears there was just a timing issue. The database had updated, then the program cannot update for a couple moments until that has completed. A couple other minor things going on.

All should be good. Please go ahead and check and update. Also make sure your Norton is not doing any type of blocking

Thank you again @Firefox